FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobs Please Read first!!! FYC Racing's rules, regs and what its all about

Go down

Noobs Please Read first!!!  FYC Racing's rules, regs and what its all about Empty Noobs Please Read first!!! FYC Racing's rules, regs and what its all about

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am

Welcome to FYC Racing. . .

FYC racing has been created because thier are so many clubs out thier that just focus on one set of cars, ie, jap car club, dubs etc. . .

In Norfolk / suffolk where i'm from thier is a far greater scene, so this is a chance for all the people with these differant cars to chat together and maybe even get to know each other.

FYC is all about modified cars however more so for function not form, if you are a chav/ricer body kit freak with no intention of talking about what cars are realy built for then please leave now.

Although we are more focus'd on function rather than form we also recognise that not everyone has the money to get on a track every weekend, and that its not that easy, we also know how it all realy goes down however the most important message is we don't condone dangers, stupid, mindless driving, this is for sensible people who can handle a car and will not stick it in a ditch driving like a NOOB!

Obviously track racing is very much encouraged though

So if you fit the above discription please sign up, hopefuly the club will gain enough numbers before to long and in 2010 we can set-up some meets

These meets will be in Norfolk / Suffolk

Any questions please consult myself (Admin) on here by PM
or e-mail me at
fycr.boss@hotmail.com
cheers
enjoy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fycracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down