FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do???

2 posters

Go down

What to do??? Empty What to do???

Post  Tom Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Ok so here goes.

As many of you are probably aware I'm planning on taking the skunk off the road next month for a big overhaul and a turbo conversion. HOWEVER.....

It needs A LOT of body work which is going to set me back at least 500-600 i recon. Now although I've spent a fortune on it and it is an awsome little car I cant help looking at evo 3's and s14a 200sx's.

I know Gumbar etc will say keep the skunk cos its cool but I'm not sure if its worth shelling out all the money before I can even start on more mods when I could sell the skunk for say 2k and then buy 1 of the previous mentioned for 2500-3k and it'll be mint. Then I'll have the rest to wang on making it into a slag.

What does fyc think???
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

What to do??? Empty Re: What to do???

Post  Gumbar Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 am

well you only realy have one option now, unless you can just afford to sell it as a rolling shell??

The skunk is very cool, i agreee however i see exactly where your coming from, if i had the money for a skyline now then god knows id be driving it now!!! lol

However i say get a run-a-bout

pretty much start from scratch, bay-spray before the new engine goes in, new engine, get the body work sorted and do all the little bits to it that you wanted to....

alien
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum