FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shows...Another thread

3 posters

Go down

Shows...Another thread Empty Shows...Another thread

Post  Gumbar Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Right then, coming up we have the i-tuned open day, a week saturday (july 17th)
We all know Nathan quite well so lets try and get some automobils down thier, il kick Ami up the lady burger so she speeds thing up designing our FYC stickers so that thier ready and on the cars for the day Smile

right so whos up for the i-tuned open day? even just for a little bit?

Also im thinking of another show at pod soon, get a stand and do it proply, anyone have any suggestions to what shows? USC maybe??

And the last one i would like to remind people of is modified live @ snetterton!

its not for a while but i need to know whos coming asap so i can book a stand and tickets etc....

thiers a thread on it in the events section i believe, detaisl were sent out via facebook 2 months ago..

So lets see some names guys (for all 4 of you that use the forum lol) and for those who are new (ie.Danzs) if you have any mates who are up for joining in the fun who are not chavs and have tasteful cars then let me know or just get them to sign up Smile
cheers guys
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shows...Another thread Empty Re: Shows...Another thread

Post  Tom Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

I can't make i-tuned as I've got a mates wedding to go to in northland on the 17th.

I'm up for pretty much all the other shows atm though. Also how about I think its japfest on the 15th ish of august?

Also need numbers for TOTB if any. Like I said a while ago though it would be well suited to us as its not only jap.
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Bon Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I mgiht be tempted to do USC this year....
Bon
Bon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down