FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick question...................................

5 posters

Go down

Just a quick question................................... Empty Just a quick question...................................

Post  kimxxxx Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I know i have already asked on another post but how is sorting out stickers and hoodies?????

kimxxxx

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question................................... Empty Re: Just a quick question...................................

Post  Gumbar Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol ami is spose to have me some new cool stickers that look abit better than previos, as for hoodies, once iv got a design I can place an order, you want one kim??
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question................................... Empty Re: Just a quick question...................................

Post  Tom Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 am

I was just about to start a thread about hoodies, t shirts etc.

I think it may be easier to wang an email on bookface to everyone as more people are likely to see it and we can get definate numbers. I know me and the wife are wanting 1 each.

What you recon Scott?
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumbar Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

as if you actualy called me scott.... ye its a good idea but i need ami to do the stickers first then i can get jack to send me the image file and i can have it put on a hoddie, plus i wana bulk buy so we get them cheaper Smile HOLLA!! lol
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah thats what I mean. If we find out exactly who wants 1 etc we can wang in a bulk order.

Simples.
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Bon Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Yea, I would also like a hoody Smile
Bon
Bon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumbar Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:34 am

realy bon??
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ward88t Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:37 pm

i want a hoodie :-)
ward88t
ward88t

Location : wooo town https://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy151/chimp68/?action=view&current=06052010151.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumbar Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am

goes without sayin T

you NEED one to go with the car Smile
chaaavvvvvinnnn' blad lol
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down