FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quite up for getting this forum going

4 posters

Go down

Quite up for getting this forum going Empty Quite up for getting this forum going

Post  Tom Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi all,

I know when Scott first started this forum it started to pick up fairly but it seems that fb has taken over recently.

It is now becoming quite apparent that FYC is getting bigger and bigger and in an effort to try and organise things a little better I for 1 am going to be using this forum more and advising others to too.

So yeah let's all get posting random crap.

Tom
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Quite up for getting this forum going Empty Re: Quite up for getting this forum going

Post  Morgey Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 pm

im game, ps tom you need to change you signature Razz
Morgey
Morgey

Back to top Go down

Quite up for getting this forum going Empty Re: Quite up for getting this forum going

Post  Gumbar Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:55 pm

i'm on promoting it now Very Happy i also need to change my sig lol
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 am

Yeah I need t really. I'll get a cool pic of the evo soon n get on the laptop n do it.
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  StevieHawks Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Word up homies.

Forums are the the way forward again. Facebook is easier but nowhere near a good enough platform.

I think to make a transition you need to concentrate on the forum, so times like events rather than establish a group on facebook where discussion will occur, post a link to here. Bit more effort but eventually you'll get the forum active again.

Peas.

xx

StevieHawks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 am

Yep that is the plan.

Like you say, there will no longer be threads started on facebook about events. It's just too hard to keep track of things on there.

Hopefully facebook will just end up as a tool for pulicity.
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down