FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets get FYC going again

3 posters

Go down

Lets get FYC going again Empty Lets get FYC going again

Post  Tom Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi everyone,
Unfortunatly after a possitive start FYC has been a tad, well very, neglected.

I propose to advertise it a bit more on facetube etc and also get a meet going on 1 of the coming weekends.

Also Scott was speaking about going to The Fast Show at Santapod at the end of March as a club. We need at least 10 cars to get a stand though.

Tom
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Lets get FYC going again Empty Re: Lets get FYC going again

Post  Gumbar Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:52 am

i got more time on my hands now due to recent events to which nearly 3 weeks downb the line i still say. . .

HI FUCKING FIVE!
lol
so im game, we can get some leaflets made for fast show i guess, that would be a good start, i did get 5 fyc stickers made wich will be with me during the week, if people like them then i caqn order more but thier about 2 quid each! for a 6'' stickers, chances are i will find a cheaper vinyl cutter though.

Bookface is good to an extent but i closed the official group so we could use it for disscusions on. . . . .lets call it weekend and outside activities ;-) lol

but the actualy pade is still thier, tom il give you the password and stuff for it so you can use it to. . .

As for a meet we shall mission gettin new members and getting the name known first then do it, we will aim for a weekend when thomas is back so itl be funnier.
will most likely be a satursday night meet or a sunday afternoon meet. and iv got a nice place in mind for it! with plenty of photo opportunities.

a e-mail has been sent from the site to all members about a fast show stand, tom can you update the list please on your thread, tah bounce
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 am

as i said in the text i sent a little while ago cheers for doing the emails dude. I'm currently on my blower so its a bit of an arse to update etc. Ill do it tonight on a computer at work.
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumbar Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 am

wicked thanks,

i did a bookface event asell, fast showwith fyc lol so can get anmes from that to!!
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgey Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 pm

hi 5 to that one brova's lol
Morgey
Morgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content