FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone)

4 posters

Go down

FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone) Empty FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone)

Post  Gumbar Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 pm

heres the link
https://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=10283&id=100000400268695#

check out the pictures and feel free to take the piss lol

so who had fun? sorry about the lameness of our stand, next time we will book well early!

i myself had a wicked weekend and am quite sure i did not smash a midget lmao!!
massive fail if i did :s
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone) Empty Re: FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone)

Post  ward88t Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm

haha im still not convinced on this i think sum hobbit bashin was performed i jus hope she kept her socks on haha was mint weekend x
ward88t
ward88t

Location : wooo town https://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy151/chimp68/?action=view&current=06052010151.jpg

Back to top Go down

FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone) Empty Re: FAST SHOW link to facebook pictures and chat (pics visible to everyone)

Post  Morgey Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

haha ha midget bashing haha fail if ya did fail if ya didnt, its gotta be on some1s list to screw a midget lmao!!
Morgey
Morgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 am

haha. midget bashing n anal ftw!
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumbar Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:42 am

i realy cant remember, it was harsh lol

meh who gives a fuck, i shoulda bakewell tart'd the slut if i did lol!

was a funny weekend for those who didnt cry and go in early. . . lol lol!
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down