FYC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB

4 posters

Go down

LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB Empty LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB

Post  withers Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 am

right well i was talking to you honda boys on facebook and im freinds of aaron the sloth lol Smile
i drive a N reg pistachio green volkswagen polo 1l.
It was my first car so speed isnt really neccessary and i cant afford high insurance.
Ive had the car since i was 15 and its been through quite a few changes but currently the specs are:

- Removed the backbox
- Lowered 120mm on TA Technix coilovers
- Gone back to steelies painted purple with white centres for tuck.
- White badges, front and rear
- purple shagpile roof lineing
- removed rear seats
- false floor with JL audio sub mounted in the centre
- full uprated sound system inc DVD player, monitors and speakers
- VR6 splitter so that the front sits on the floor
- Clear front indicators
- Clear side repeaters
- Shit loads spent on tyres due to the old rims

There are loads of trick things done to the car but i aint seen it in a while and cant remeber lol.
The car gets quite a lot of respect at shows, ive been to clubpolo show this year which was quality, i was the lowest car at the show which was quality, although i had all of the vr6 boys laughing at me as i scrapped into the car park with half a splitter lol. Even on the motorway i was scrapeing with sparks flying up at my mates car behind lol Smile but its all in the name of dubbing. Theres also a test to see if you are a real dubber at edition38, they put a plimsole on the floor and if u dnt hit it then u aint low enough. When i went over it the matey asked me to stop as i was pushing the shoe down the track lol.

LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB 3784834709_f6b089f227
LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB 3784868845_bb893ecc5b
LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB 3784885483_2099fcbd23
LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB 3784936033_73835dca62
LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB 3785687038_fd8fc1e05c
LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB Polo

withers

Back to top Go down

LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB Empty Re: LOW N SLOw. withers polo DUB

Post  Gumbar Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 pm

lol what you mean honda boy! im the king lol

dude, thats sweet, its extreme dub but its pimp.

i like it, wheels look crazy on the drop :-)

good effort
do an intro thread though with a hi i am so and so and im from so and so lol
Gumbar
Gumbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  withers Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 pm

lol i no its a tidy dub, up for sale in easter to get myself a car with a decent engine Smile either a mk3 polo gt or a breadvan polo gt.

its a good little car but it was impossible to drive 120mm down, but i wouldnt have it any other way lol

guna come up with aaron to the next meet on 13th dec or sumin to see wut u jap boys r reppin lol

withers

Back to top Go down

Post  rosey1990 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 am

Only now do I understand why you cant bring your car to jewni, that is loooooow! Nah seriously, it looks sweet dumped on those steelies. Wheels look really unique, doubt you see many like them even in dub-land. Do you run it that low everyday, or is that just for shows??

Yeah, you've defo gotta come to Mimms meet on the 13th December! There will be some maaad tyte cars there; doubt many people from here will be there tho, as it's a bit of a mission from home.

PS. I'm going to edition 38 with you next year lol!

rosey1990

Back to top Go down

Post  withers Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:27 pm

lol true true. and yes sloth im an every day dubber so i run it that low normally, its only raised at the moment cos of m.o.t and they cant get it on the ramps. its also bloody annoyin with the camber cos the cars to low to get the equipment on to do it lol. if theres a speed bump in the road i scrape or turn around, its fun unless u need to get somewhere in a hurry. Definatley want air ride in the future but its bloody expensive so im guna have to save me pennies lol.

Yes mate tht show should be good, is it a meet or a show??

and yer man come along, ill be reppin a mk2 golf then so more fun to be had, im guna go club polo show aswell so u shud come to tht with aswell. there both 3 dayer drinkin and reppin cars, i like the polo show as there just a proper sorted bunch of ppl Smile

withers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Dude, that kind of lowness is epic!!! Laughing
Tom
Tom
regular forum abuser
regular forum abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content